Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So my mom shows me a shirt: Cane u didn't say anything about my shirt!
Me: Oh that's because I didn't see it (look at shirt) Oh, I just don't like it.
Mom: What? This is a gorgeous shirt!
Me: hmmm.
Mom: What DON'T u like about this shirt?
Me: Besides the "a blind crackhead made me" look? (Then I go on and on)...
Mommy just walks away, goes into Gramma's room then shouts back (as I am still on le toilette) MY MOMMA LIKES MY SHIRT!!!
Me: YO MOMMA THINKS A LIME GREEN STRIPED SHIRT AND HUNTER GREEN PANTS "GO" BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH GREEN!
~silence....
she walks over: What'd-u-say-bout-my-mama?
Me: I saaaaid (then I repeat what I said)!!
Mom: (as she walks off, realizing she's taking fashion advice from some1 that needs a bib to eat out) ..Of all the kids God coulda given me, I get this fkn smartass...
*sigh* Gotta love ur family!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFLMMFAO love it :-)