Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love......

Random thoughts - I LOVE THAT: Gramma says Mary Blidge w/o the J.. Taylor and I count down the days to the premiere of new Disney channel movies.. My family is super close and everyone's pretty hilarious.. Taylor's father may not be around, but she's so loved by my family & friends that she has mad daddies lol.. I can find a tiny glimmer of hope even in the darkest depths of my sorrow... Taylor's becoming a young lady I'm so proud of, and over the phone she still sounds like she's 5!.. Even when I don't have two nickels to rub together, God always blesses me wit finances or an opportunity to get some paper.. I finally tell my mom exactly wtf I want lol.. My hair! What? I have really nice hair lol.. Taylor is so forgiving - I'm not always a perfect mommy, but she continues to just love me... AAAND I'm losing weight!

No comments: