Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello dearest friends... It's been about a month o' Sundays since I last updated u on my progress & guess what? I've lost 36 lbs!!! How? STRESS & MILD ANOREXIA! *yess!* Nah fereal - I eat half a bagel, some fruit, and make it last all day, usually no appetite for lunch/dinner, and lots of water. This is really not the way I intended to drop the lbs, but with motherhood, school and a 2nd job I just don't have time. PLUS I'm poor so gotdamn Valencia dropped 3 of my classes - I'm stuck there for another semester instead of graduating in August. Fuck u college...with ur tricks, tactics & innuendo. Fuck u hard. And I'm not even callin u. Yeah bitch and what?!?! ...*crickets*...Sorry. I don't mean it baby, I love u!!! (I'm not a punk ya'll! I'm protecting my GPA & financial future.) Anyway let's see....anything new with me? New people, new possibilities, new program! Finally happy! Haters keep it up - ILY2!

1 comment:

Pure Cane said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!