Monday, November 5, 2012

For Every Season....

There must be a post about nothing at fucking ALL except for the dumb shit we encounter on a daily basis.

This is that post.

Sometimes I don't know what I've done to deserve or enjoy life's ridiculous moments, but this one has me annoyed and a little tickled. I don't wanna talk about politics. I don't care who YOU vote for. I care who I vote for and the people who I have influence over. This is not the answer my volunteer organization wants to hear. They want me to GOBAMA all over Orlando. And I have. I've canvassed door to door. I've registered voters. I've worked the polls. (tee hee...worked the polls...) and I've done the cold calls. Fine. Whatever. But I just got a call at work. WORK. To Vote No on Amendment 3. OK cool thanks lady, I voted early and I voted no. She then began to BERATE me. After several attempts at interjecting I decided not to play them I'M LOUDER game and as she paused for a breath to turn to page 5 of her "wtf to do when the voters talk back" chapter, I asked if she had a comprehension issue that prevented her from understanding that I was in support of whatever the fuck she was calling for.

Uhhhh....are you done? Did you hear what I said?
Ma'am women's rats er blah bloogity blah blah....
Uh huh. I agree; that's why I voted No on Amendment 3 last week.
Oh. Well alright ma'am thanks fer yer support.


Will someone PLEASE get me the f outta Florida...the fog of stupidity is CHOKING ME TO DEATH!

No comments: