Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day...something or other...



So folks guess what?!?!?! I am NOT gaining weight! My scale needs a new battery - already. I was kinda clued in when it said I gained 7 lbs overnight...*cue Twilight Zone music* So THAT is why I haven't weighed in... I'll go buy a new annoying little round battery soon.


So anyway today's topic is one that is close to my heart...and my colon...and the big white throne: POOPING!




Yeah I said it...takin a dump. It's a vital part of weight loss and PERSONALLY it lets me know things are moving along well...get it? "Mooooving along"?
[There are plenty of bowel related puns a'comin so be prepared.]

So I'm always on the hunt for products/foods that will aid in this process and man this shit stinks (zing!). Products with senna are great and if you're from the islands we're all familiar with serassee tea (or bittas, for the bitter taste) - I'm not if I'm spelling that right and neither is google *spell check bitches* so we're just gonna leave it like that until someone corrects me. Of course we know fiber burns fat and allows us to have a smooth move, so my old diet of oatmeal for breakfast, some kind of fish (preferably salmon or mahi mahi) and salad for lunch, fruits for snacks and a light or no dinner worked and I lost weight. *light bulb moment* Hmmm... Anyway fiber not only cleans the pipes, but it burns fat making it an awesome dietary staple. The problem is with an all protein diet things get all backed up and that sucks more than a white girl gone wild. Or me gone wild. Ya know... As much as I love talkin about a good blow job I'm really not that comfortable talkin about a blow job whilst in the midst of the bowel blog because that would just be one shitty discussion (and she goes for 3!).

So of course I even go off on tangents in my blog....What were we talkin about again? Oh yeah. Shit. LOL - why does this tickle me so? Anyway I'm done for the day. Any suggestions for pills or potions that can get my train off the tracks are absolutely welcome!

LOSING WASTE IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF LOSING WEIGHT!







I couldn't stand the misspelling... it's cerasee lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooping is a good thing. Get some Atkins bars and eat like 3 or 4 in a day that will give you some good shits!

Prettybrwneys said...

LMAO your a mess, well when i was fasting i would drink smooth move, it give you a movement within a few hours minus the bubble guts so its not so uncomfortable an URGENT.