Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 4



So my morning didn't start off well... that gotdamn weigh-in has me discouraged as hell. I need a REALLY super workout plan as illustrated by the illustrious Nat. I need to kick it into high gear! (I totally in my head had some sort of weird yugiyo karate school teacher voice).... I wanna go for a run and zoooooooooone out or something. I was really into that shit at one point. I'd be the lil work out girl with my towel and my water and my ipod whoosh whooshing on the elliptical machine... Now I'm the bitch driving by the gym with her hand in a Mickey D's bag with a fist full of salty...crispy...golden...fries...


Sorry... It's been about 5 minutes... I totally got a food boner.


OK Anyway uh... I'm tired. This stupid diet has me TIRED. All the time
I have my vitamins now though so that's a super fabulous thing. Maybe I can see those numbers go down now. GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

The saga continues...

1 comment:

Karma Sweet said...

LMAO @ the food boner. You're a nut!