Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2...






THIS dear friends is my new scale... Well actually mine is glass, but I haven't really seen it because I haven't really opened it. Why the HELL can't I weight myself?!?!? I think I'm a-scared of my a-scale... In my head I'm 245 so what if my stupid scale says I'm back up to 260? I'll then be a sad sad Candy and we don't want that...

So... Day 2:

I was AGAIN too tired and cold aka LAZY to go for my walk, but I had my egg whites for bkfast and just had my salmon and salad for lunch and I'm still drinking my ginger/honey/lemon water bc I had a lot left over. I didn't have dinner last night and I may have some apples later, but I'm still hangin in there. I just need to get the exercise in because seriously? I NEED to look super good for my birthday (April 23rd). Can I lose 70 lbs by then? LOL.... please God? Please?

In Other News

There really isn't much other news... I don't know if I've ever showed my stories of angst and woe regarding school, but apparently you can't just DROP a class because ya think ur gonna fail it... well actually u can but apparently not excessively... So out of 75 credits I've attempted, I have 45.
B F D. I have a 3.87 GPA. I thought my method made sense! Well the folks at Valencia (yeah I said it and what?!) disagree... Aside from the crash of life I had in Sept 08 where I failed ALL my classes, got behind on bills, just generally fkd up my LIFE, I was always a pretty good student. But due to my FAILURES I had to write this very descriptive and sad letter (academic appeal) about WHY I failed. I failed because I was carrying too much weight on my shoulders and I know I'm not the only single mom in school, but we don't all handle our situations the same way and it was too much for me between MM's activities, Gramma's activities, school and attempting to have some semblance of a life.

*breathe*

So after about 3 months, my appeal was granted and I FINALLY have financial aid again and I'm waiting to see if some classes open up since the semester has already started. I'm wait-listed for 2 classes so 3 more to graduate... 2 of which I would like to test out of.

[SIDENOTE: I'm typing and I just looked down at my thighs.... they're HUGE!!!!! I like em! But still... too much meat lol.]

Anyway.... that is all for now.. I'm gonna go have some yogurt. Laterz!

2 comments:

Karma Sweet said...

Your thighs are sexy, thick or thin! Don't ever forget that! On your way to slimming down, don't forget to appreciate the sexy body that you have now too!

The other day I was thinking, you know how some people look at Beyonce and think she's got a banging body, if I could just make mine look like hers I'd be tha shit...well, I'm sure somewhere 350lb women look at me and think the same thing!

Pure Cane said...

Mookie - I've always thought you were HOT so Bey can kiss ur ass - how bout them apples?! LOL, but you're right hmmm... you've inspired my new blog topic girl! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!