Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Month of June!

So here we are my boobs, friensters and blog browsers... It's JUNE! I just came back from a lovely trip and I'm so tanned and relaxed and I've been drinking every night since I've been back because honestly I didn't even wanna come back. I've decided that I want to live somewhere where I'm a short walk away from the beach. It's so therapeutic.

Anydamnway.

Nothing really new going on. I'm still in love, but in a more lovey deep love love way... Taking the summer off from school... Minime did smashingly well in 2nd grade this year so I'm pretty proud of her... Work is great (I've been watching Jem reruns all day)... My mom is still here and ya know what? That's about all I'm gonna say about that.

I'm in a decent mood - could be better, but I'm eating soggy raisin bran and that just brings me down man. Nothing worse than soggy bran flakes. Well maybe famine and cancer, but still...

3 comments:

WuTang said...

wait a second... I read this post the other day. Did you delete something?? shneaky shneaky.
soggy bran flakes are grody. I usually do two small bowls to fully enjoy the crunch :)

WuTang said...

My birfday is in June. Happy is right!

Pure Cane said...

LOL - No I didn't delete anything.. Actually at this point I don't remember... Anyhoo I'm posting today! It's about time... Miss ya!!!