Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Candice's Birthday Eve!!!!!!

Hello FRIENDS!

I'm soooooooooooo excited! I've been away for so long because of school and shit like that, and I have LOTS of BIG projects due this week so I shouldn't even be here, but I had to share how happy I am to have all (cough cough 4) of you in my life. I'm going to be 27 tomorrow (hold the applause) and I'm pretty happy about it for some reason. I didn't really give a rat's ass before, but no matter how old or young we are the b'day is a SPECIAL day.

I don't have any plans because it IS a school night you know, but I'm sending my mom flowers - THANKS FOR THE BIG PUSH, I COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT YA! Maybe dinner and drinks Friday night. Minime sure loves that tequila! I'm kidding. She's a rum baby like her momma. Anyway I must be going. To update you everything is going SPLENDIDLY with The Man. He's still awesome wonderful and sexy and says I'm a princess. (Damn straight I am!) He treats minime, Gramma and I REALLY well so it's a YES from all the judges here on Boyfriend Idol.

OH OH OH!

DRAMA with the biodad though. LOL - I called him bc I need his permission if I want to get Minime a passport which I think is MAJOR bs. I didn't even bring that up, I called him and was basically like ok wtf is really going on here? I don't even ask u for money, but the least you can do is call her and he's like "How do you expect me to get close to someone I'm never gonna even know or see?" I was FLOORED. Boobs I've bent over backwards for him to be a part of her life so to hear him blame me was a real punch in the gut - not just a slap in the face. So I said my piece - that she needs a father in her life etc etc and if he's not willing to step up it's unfair because there is someone in her life who would love to. So he's like alright well 'I have to go to sleep because I have to work in the morning' and that he would call me in the afternoon. Well fuck me wit a candlestick - you have a fucking JOB congratulations. Friends would you believe he had the NERVE to sound all holier than though about it too, as though I haven't been busting my hump working for the past 10 years of my short life? I wanted to throw UP. I was like no that won't be necessary this can be resolved if you just sign away your rights. Then he started getting all angry and hostile and after lots of blah blah blah said "Whatever makes you happy." I was like well I've never bad-mouthed you to Minime although you deserve it; I never told her you were in jail and while incarcerated I was bringing her to see you and ya somehow chose to get someone else pregnant when you should've been trying to have a relationship with your daughter; I never told her after you got outta jail instead of tryina get ur life together for your kids' sake you got addicted to angel dust and all sortsa crap; I'm not the one who calls twice a year (only AFTER I've called you) and promised the child the moon and stars and NEVER called back; I've never abandoned her and put my needs ahead of hers so no u moron, it's never been about making ME happy you piece of rat shit. Friends I laid in on him so hard he's still wiping his manhood from the crack of his ass. I was trying so hard not to cry and I think a little part of me is still scared of him like I was when I was 16. Weird. Anyway he goes, "Aight whatever then, when you get the paperwork together, call me and I'll give you an address to mail them to."

WHAT. A. PUSSY.

So folks, I was all angry but now I can breathe a sigh of relief because guess what? When Chef and I get married he wants to adopt her - he's actually the one that was pushing me to get the ball rolling so there's a silver lining to this dark cloud thank you JESUS. I can't WAIT to finish school, get hitched enjoy some married time and give Minime lots of siblings.... Time to start daydreaming - catch ya later.

2 comments:

Pure Cane said...

u r oh so KUNTRY girl lol, but THANK YA! You're right, I try to be angry, but I can't because Minime is an awesome awesome kid and I'm really blessed to have her in my life.

Love u too!!!!!! (And thanks for checkin out the blog!)

WuTang said...

happy birthday! (i said it on facebook too so I'm good).
so anna wesseling is on facebook! check out my friends adn you'll see her. no pictures though. but still!