Friday, March 6, 2009

Boredumb

What a clever little title.

OK So I was reading my past blogs and I wanted to just say something. I may come off as a weight-obsessed lunatic and whilst that may be true I wanted everyone (all 3 of you who read this) to know that there's more to me than my expanding waist line. I'm a person too; a woman with feelings. So I'd like to add a blog 'category', but I'm not cool, smart or patient enough to figure that out now and I'm far too busy ordering items on EBay - I mean working - to do that right now anyway.

Nonetheless, here are my categories:

Parenthood - What a friggin joyride!

The Office - MY office, not the TV show

Being a Daughter (yes my momma needs her own effin category)

I (Heart) My Man - roll ur eyes all you want, but you were all in this stage before!

My Image Issues - the delightful reason I started blogging!

So when I figure out HOW to do this, I will be doing this and if you know how to do this, please share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Don't look now but you have 4 readers!!!

Hi!

Pure Cane said...

LOL Hey - hopefully I can handle my fame well like Britney and Paris do with so much fkn class.