Saturday, February 13, 2010

So...here we are. Walmart. My very own little Great Value hell. People rave abt this place - "walmart has everything!!" No. No they don't. I may be biased because I'm Jamaican and the things I need to survive can't always be found here. But I digress... Walmart consistently let's me down... But this trip is even more annoying than most! Why blogettes?! Becuuuuz of Shmalentine's Day. All these carts filled with little nuggets of love make me sick today. Plus I live in Apopka. The folks here aren't exactly swanky panky. They're more..honky tonky and that makes shopping locally that much more of a thrill. Do I need to see the crack of Jebediah's ass when I'm lookin for my Eggo's? Why is Bo lookin for a rifle in the dairy aisle?! It's pure madness. Fatigue outfits, denim short sets, bad weaves, disgruntled employees, impatient customers and that gotdamn beep of the cash register... Calgon take me away

2 comments:

Natballs said...

The candy is always on sale the day after V-Day. thank god.

Pure Cane said...

THIS makes me quite happy.