Wednesday, March 11, 2009

La la la la la la la la la means I love youuuuuu...

So folks here we are... Humpday - oh yeah! I may not get humped today because well I'm not humping BUT I am indeed at work happy as a freakin lark because I'm in love and if lovin him is wrong I don't wanna be right. BUT remember I said I shall not speak of my lover and my incredible love for him because it's a JINX and I want my lover to be my lover and to love my lover forever and ever amen. Period. Full stop. End of story.

So what else is there to talk about?

I feel like a moron - so much funny shit happens to me all day and I'm always like "I'm so gonna blog about this!" and then I get to this screen and I'm like duuuuh and drooling on myself. Well not really but that would be hilaaaarious, wouldn't it? Maybe not so much, but I'm sure you get my point. It's just that I get here and I get all anxious because I have to be PASSIONATE about something to get a good blog out... It's kinda like takin a dump in a manner of speaking. You can't just eat an apple or something - you need SEVERAL apples, some Indian food, some ice cream, breakfast at IHOP, maybe a milk shake or something... Ya gotta really get some stuff IN THERE to get some stuff OUTTA THERE if you get my drift.

Anyway it's late and I'm at work BECAUSE I'm making up my time. Minime missed her bus! So I had to shlep to Apopka get her, get Gramma and here we all are. I'm blogging, Minime's crafting all sorts of rubber band jewelry and making up pretend employees so she can fire them. Nice. Can I just say for the record that becoming an adult SUCKS? Can I say that? We lose our zest and imagination... The kid's having a GREAT TIME meanwhile I just wanna go HOME! She says 'It's like Bring Your Daughter to Work Day!', in her little life is sunshine and I shit rainbows voice she has and it's like dammit I miss thinking my mom's job is cool. Although I will unabashedly admit that up until my 1st yr of college I still thought my mom's job was cool and the ONLY reason I stopped thinking it was cool was b/c I started working myself and saw how unfun it was. Very unfun. Minime is having a blast and it's not costing me anything. YIPPEE!

I have another 45 minutes here, then church until 8 and finally home...

G'night folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I struggle to find just the right words to describe what blogging is all about and then someone like you comes along and articulates it so perfectly.

Blogging is like taking a dump.

Amen.

PS: Try some prunes. They really get the blog moving.

Pure Cane said...

I compare LOTS of stuff to the gleeful bliss of making a call on the big white phone. I can say without a doubt that I love 'going number 2'. Yeah I DID just say that.

Maybe I'll blog about that tomorrow... Right now I gotta figure out to sleep with my eyes open so I can take a quick nap at the desk.