Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a beautiful effin life...

So I don't know if I told you but I hate the dumb fucks of the world. The people who can't TAKE A HINT that you don't generally like them and would rather sit in a tub of hot stanky piss than to have to listen to one more of their boring stories about their fabulous life/weekend/boyfriend/ass. Just sit somewhere and STFU for the love of all that's holy. I'm JUST getting to the point of being happy with MY LIFE why the hell do I wanna sit through an agonizing lunch hour trying to look genuinely interested in what's so greeeeeeeat about yours. I couldn't give less of a fuck if I took a dump on your feet. Right On Your Feet.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way...


HOW ARE YA WORLD? (All FOUR of you!)

It's been a Monday here, but I'm feeling pretty damn chipper about it. I'm on my way to the good ol clinic cuz me and my sexy Jamaican god of a man had a little too much fun this weekend and although I love him like a fat rat on gouda, we're not havin any babies til we're good n ready.... Soooo can I get a venti chai tea latte, skim milk, extra hot, no foam with some Plan B on the side? Thanks!

Almost time to go home so I'll fill you in on all the x-rated details tomorrow. As my work BFF would say: Raaaaawr!

>Peace<

3 comments:

Karma Sweet said...

I'm a little jealous of your weekend. I spent my weekend studying for a midterm.

WuTang said...

you crazy gf. Love the coffee order btw...

Karma Sweet said...

I keep checking back every day like a crackhead waiting for another hit. WTF? Did you forget about your loyal fans that are living vicariously through your Loooooove life, miserable colleagues and lovely familia. Updates please!!!